26 Mar 2008
Rowan’s Findhorn Blog Day 5
- Sleep again.
- And a bit more for good measure.
- Wake up at about 12 and stumble into a freezing shower
- I am now fully awake (the shower helped, it reminded me of being hit in the :— by a ball).
- Breakfast. For breakfast I munched once again on a refreshing bowl of apple and cornflakes, Mmmm, seriously it is quite nice.
- I then headed to the Universal Hall for some Open Space; it was cool by the way.
- The first bit was how to do public speaking; which was cool. Although and I learnt some new tic tacks.
- The second was how to bring the youth involved, obviously I am a youth and I am involved but many are not so if your reading this go out and pick up some rubbish and do eco stuff like.. Ye just improvise something.
- I then tried to do my washing,
- I find out I need soap things and tokens, sssh yep that really went well.
- I then go to have food.
- I got there a bit late and there for my meal consisted of a very appetising dish of brown rice and carrots covered in a liquid resembling gravy, the word ‘mank’ just would not do it justice and it tasted like something that had congealed in a gutter somewhere.
By the way the pic is of the drama thing yesterday.
Thx for comments yall. Lol I met an American who spoke like that and I laughed and he didn’t talk to me again… oh well.